1109 West Newport AvenueChicago, ILChicago, IL 60657
Chicago Home Appraiser is a real estate appraisal service for anyone who would benefit from the services of an Illinois State Certified Real Estate Appraiser.
Henry M. Jung, an Illinois State Certified Real Estate Appraiser is located in Chicago, Illinois and operates Illinois Appraisal.Com. Henry has 25+ years of experience appraising real estate in Illinois.
A real estate appraisal is a valuable tool for anyone who needs to know the current market value for a specific property.
If you need a market valuation today...you have found the place! Types of Real Property Appraised Single-family residence
• 2-4 unit buildings
• Multi-family income building
• Co-operatives (Co-ops)
• Vacant-Agricultural land
We are a leading provider of appraisals for:
• First & Second Mortgages and Equity Lines of Credit
• Short Sales
• Foreclosures (REO) Real Estate Owned
• Employee Relocation (ERC)
• Private Mortgage Insurance Removal (PMI)
• Estate Planning
• Divorce Settlement
• Property Tax Appeals
• New Construction
• Reverse Mortgages
• Broker Price Opinions (BPO)
• Collateral Valuation Reports (CVR)
• Review Appraisals
Our appraisal clients include:
• Local Banks
• National Banks
• Mortgage Brokers
• Mortgage Bankers
• Attorney: Appraise properties involved in estates and trusts
• Banker: Appraise or review properties in their portfolio
• Accountant: Appraisals for tax or trust purposes
• Insurance Agent: Appraise real estate via cost approach for their policies
• Sales Agent: Measure homes for their listings, complete a pre-listing appraisal, review their Competitive Market Analysis or offer to answer questions at a sales meeting
• Neighbors: Complete a market analysis of their home for tax and insurance purposes.
Licenses / Credentials:
• Certified Residential Real Estate Appraiser Illinois
Please click the link below to write us a review on Google, we are always looking for feedback from our valued customers
I have used Henry for two estate appraisals. One for a large three flat and one for an old brick bungalow. He was very thorough and provided a lot of comps to support his valuation. Henry was always prompt and very knowledgable about his work. The reports were done very quickly and this was extremely helpful in keeping my process in selling the buildings moving forward. I can't recommend him highly enough!
- Julia Smith. 1/19/2018
Henry is very prompt and thorough. His many years experience have made him very knowledgeable in the real estate and appraisal business. His professionalism paired with his easy-going manner makes him a pleasure to work with.